I am blogging about my hair today. Dinah is next week. I haven’t been in a few years and I am excited to go this year. I need to get my hair lifted and fast but who has the time or money to actually go to the salon. Its Saturday so I will do my hair now. My wife loves when my hair is lighter. I just don’t always like bleaching my hair because it totally kills my hair but it looks so good. I have been looking into wigs or hair pieces and have bought one from Amazon. As a professional Cosmetologist I know lightening my hair isn’t the best thing but I think I just bite the bullet and do it.
- I got all my hair ingredients
- Parted my hair an got my foils ready
- Started my foil highlights towards the bottom of my hair,
- Let process for about 30-40 minutes and voila I am done!
- I still need to go back and lift the front highlights just a little more before Dinah.
The Trick to Highlighting your Hair When You do it by Yourself is : Don’t do it while you are Drunk!
Love you! Leave me a comment!